What if you have a team of financial experts who all year long were helping you to pay the least amount in taxes required while optimizing your business or personal cash flow?
Remember that fateful day when you decided to start your business? And, when you decided to go all-in and leave behind guaranteed income from a job? No doubt there were moments of euphoria and thoughts of how you’d change the world, your family tree and/or disrupt an industry.
But, as your business has grown, so have the responsibilities. More money; more problems – they say. Work on the business not in the business – they say.
That’s easier said than done, right? Here’s the reality: the sooner you work on what you’re best at the sooner you’ll get back to focusing on why you are running this business to begin with.
That’s what we help clients do! We do it by removing tasks that are universally disliked by entrepreneurs: tax and accounting. Like the sound of that? Let’s Talk Further
- The Tax advice you receive should be highly customized, have a clear ROI and not result in more work for you
- You should be meeting with your tax and accounting advisor regularly throughout the year
- You should never wonder what you owe in taxes or when taxes are due next
- You should be paying a fixed fee for services because your business cannot afford surprise bills from accountants
- You must have a clear financial blueprint for your business or it will fail
- You must receive timely, digestible financial reports about your business that tell you what to do next
- Tax and Accounting should NOT be a task you handle
- Unless you’re more than $5M in annual revenues (more likely >$10M) it will be more cost effective to outsource
You’ll find we’re Non-Conventional Accountants that help you focus on what you do best!Get a Free Quote
Our Clients Respect Our Work
We’d like to say all of our clients love us, and we know they do. But more importantly, they tell us that the capabilities that Nth Degree CPAs add to their business are invaluable.
We've had a great experience working with the awesome team at Nth Degree. Our family has several businesses in Tacoma, and their team was extremely thorough reviewing all of our financials and creating a customized plan for the future. Having an accountant who thinks strategically and really understands our goals has been a game-changer!
The most daunting part of getting a small business started for me was the tax reporting. Kyle was very helpful and spent the time to help me through a step by step process in filing my quarterly estimated tax and proved that it wasn't that difficult to do by myself. They also didn't ask for payment, instead recommended when my business is large enough to then seek their professional services. Awesome firm!
Intelligent professionals with kindness. Simply great people to talk with. They truly care about your financials and want to help you as much as they can.
The team at Nth Degree CPAs has already stunned me with their quick, professional tax services, and it's not even tax season yet! I was a full-time employee for ten years and now am an LLC filing as an S-Corp. All of this would have been way over my head without the concise guidance by Chet and the team. Thanks guys!
The Nth degree team is unrivaled in their accounting expertise. Their outside the box, creative and customized strategy recovered us SIX FIGURES in tax debt. They are committed to our success as an organization and as individuals, continuing to provide education and resources that promote financial longevity and growth.